Congratulations To G Michael Witte for his appointment by The Indiana Supreme Court as the Executive Secretary of the Indiana Disciplinary Commission. He will be moving to Indianapolis, but he will continue to serve on our Board. Good work Michael!
Once again Ohio Indiana Northern Kentucky Regional Productions, Inc will be one of the producers for the Central House “Living History Days” which will be held on August the 28th and the 29th in Napoleon, Indiana on the city square. The schedule of events will be coming on a separate page soon.
Ohio Indiana Northern Kentucky
Regional Productions, Inc.
Plan For Dearborn County
Proposed Plan will bring
- 15 million to the tax base of Dearborn County from new housing
- 1000 regular jobs plus 250 temp. jobs
- At 60% of usage means 200,000 + people coming to the area or locals using the venue a year from Theatre
- $9,922,100.00 in new monies brought in every year
- $124,800.00 city room tax on Hotel
- 12 new businesses
- Substantial grown in Cultural and Historic Tourism in Dearborn County
- Not counting all the revenue to the other business in Dearborn County
At the recent annual board meeting, O.I.N.K. welcomed G. Michael Witte to the board. The luncheon meeting was held at the Buffet in Hollywood Casino in Lawrenceburg.
Welcome to the O.I.N.K. site. Please check back often for news and updated information.
20594 visits since August 19, 2009